As the buzz around the previous set's draft environment reaches its floor, Draft Weekend renews the excitement as players get to dive into fresh content.
Most stores meet that demand by running a combination of scheduled drafts and drafts on-demand: as soon as you've got eight players, sit down and get started (note: eight players is optimal, but you may run casual drafts with fewer than that).
- Primary: Engaged Players
- Secondary: Interested Players
New Player: No knowledge of how to play Magic
Interested Player: Basic understanding of Magic, ready to learn more about strategy and game play
Engaged Player: Competence in Magic game play, eager to invest in the game on a regular basis
- Premium participation promo cards: Give these to any player that participates in the event.
- Core: 24
- Advanced and Advanced Plus: 48
- Players: 8+ for tournaments, 2+ for casual events.
(Note that the experience suffers for each player fewer than eight.)
- Rounds: 3+ for tournaments, 0 for casual events.
- Formats: Booster Draft, Two-Headed Giant Booster Draft
- Number of events: No limit
Find answers to your questions about the WPN.
Have a Question?Contact Us