Magic League habituates the game for new and interested players. It's designed to be an initiation to Magic as a weekly tradition.
Players start with three boosters and add another each week, plus another after any set of three losses. They can battle in your store at any time, including a weekly meetup.
Host your meetup on any day but Friday, and consider keeping league decks and match slips in the store to guarantee the integrity of the results.
- Primary: Interested Players
- Secondary: Engaged Players, New Players
New Player: No knowledge of how to play Magic
Interested Player: Basic understanding of Magic, ready to learn more about strategy and game play
Engaged Player: Competence in Magic game play, eager to invest in the game on a regular basis
- 30 storage boxes: Give one to each league player to store their deck.
- 30 match cards: Use these to track wins and losses.
- 30 participation promo cards: Issue these to League participants at your discretion.
- Players: 2+
- Rounds: 0
- Formats: Magic League Sealed
- Number of events: No limit. League matches may take place any time the store is open.
Find answers to your questions about the WPN.
Have a Question?Contact Us