April 18 WER Change
The Wizards Event Reporter update originally slated for March 21 has been rescheduled to occur on Monday, April 18.
On that date, you'll be prompted to update WER. Once you do, you'll need to use your Wizards Account to log into WER, not your DCI number.
If you've ever contacted us through our customer help portal at wizards.custhelp.com, then you have already updated your DCI number to a Wizards Account. After installing the April 18 WER update, you'll use the same Login ID and password that you use for wizards.custhelp.com for WER.
If you have a DCI number, but haven't used the customer help portal, then you already have the beginning of a Wizards Account, but you should update it now.
It only takes a few minutes to do so.
- Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click "Log In." (Not "Create Account.")
- Enter your DCI number and password. (Do not use your email address.)
- On the next screen, complete your account information. Your login ID is what you'll use to log into WER going forward.
- Once you're logged in, make sure you recognize the DCI number listed in your information. If you do, you're all set! If not, move on to step 5.
- Click "Combine Accounts."
- Enter the login ID and password for your other account.
- Choose the DCI number you'd prefer to keep. (The other one will be permanently unusable).
If You Get a Message that Your Email Address Is Already in Use
That likely means:
- You've already updated your DCI number to a Wizards Account. Use "Forgot Login ID" to retrieve your Wizards Account Login ID. (Your password is the same one you use for WER.)
- Your email address is in our system and "attached" to your DCI number. Follow the steps above to update your DCI number to a Wizards Account, using an alternate email address. Once activated, follow the instructions for combining your accounts and choose your preferred email address.
If You've Created a Wizards Account without Using Your DCI Number
When you create a Wizards Account from scratch (i.e. not using your DCI number), Wizards Account System automatically assigns that account a new DCI number.
If, when you log into your Wizards Account, you don't recognize the listed DCI number, you'll need to merge the "new" DCI number with your original DCI number (the one you use for WER).
To do so, follow steps 5-7 above.
If You Need to Reset Your Password
Click "Forgot Password" and enter your Wizards Account Login ID, not your email address. Please note that your Wizards Account password is the same password you're already using to log into WER.
If you don't know your Wizards Account Login ID, click "Forgot Login ID."
If You Need Assistance Updating Your Account
Contact your Retail Support team.