IMPORTANT: Upcoming WER Change
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve our back-end technology, we're changing the login for Wizards Event Reporter to use the Wizards Account System.
That means that after you install the next* update to WER, you'll need to use your Wizards Account, not your DCI number.
This change allows you to use the same credentials you use to access our other services, such as the customer service portal. It won't change how you use WER. The only change will be to the way you log in to the program.
Here's what you need to do:
Update to a Wizards Account
If you haven't updated to a Wizards Account yet, do it now. It only takes a few minutes. Here's how:
How to Get a Wizards Account:
- Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click "Log In."
- Enter your DCI number and password. (Don't use your email address!)
- On the next screen, complete your account information. Your login ID is what you'll use to log into WER going forward.
- Once you're logged in, make sure you recognize the DCI number listed in your information. If you do, you're all set! If not, move on to step 5.
- Click "Combine Accounts."
- Enter your original DCI number and password.
- Choose the DCI number you'd prefer to keep. (The other one will be permanently unusable).
Test the New Process with a Casual Event
Don't wait until the minutes before Friday Night Magic fires to discover that your login isn't working as you had expected.
After you've installed the next WER update* and updated your account, schedule and run a casual event some time during the week before FNM. This will allow you to test out the new process, in a low-pressure setting.
If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to your local support office. They'll be happy to help.