Optimize Shelf Displays
Optimize your shelf displays with this simple diagram!
Red Zone (4-7 ft. from ground)
- This is where customers will look first.
- Feature new products and products for impulse purchase.
Blue Zone (0-4 ft. from ground)
- Customers will have to search for items in this zone.
- Feature slow-moving and lower-margin products.
Green Zone (7+ ft.)
- Outside of customers' direct view and reach.
- Display signage here to draw them from afar.
In All Zones:
- Avoid clutter
- Group like items together (by brand, theme, or audience)