Prep for Small Business Saturday
Use this simple checklist to help ensure that you’re ready!
1. Prepare your Staff
- Recruit and train additional staff to help out during this busy season.
- Establish your expectations and communicate to your staff the importance of providing excellent service during this busy day.
- Set a work schedule with contingency plans in case of illness, fatigue, or other staff performance issues.
2. Stock Up
- Stock your inventory to accommodate for peak levels of sales.
- Put in your inventory orders early to avoid potential late shipment issues.
3. Promote the Event
- Offer unique packages and deals (including events) that cannot be found online.
- Take advantage of the marketing materials created by Shop Small and the marketing assets available on this site.
- Hop on your social media outlets and spread the word!
Get ready early by checking off these 3 prep tips before the rush and have a great Small Business Saturday!