Direct Sales Program
- Supplement your regular distribution with product direct from Wizards.
- Have Wizards of the Coast as a distributor option for your allocated products
- Receive weekly emails with product availability and pricing information
- Be a brick & mortar hobby retail location in the U.S., Guam, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- Be a Core level or above store in the Wizards Play Network.
- Agree to and abide by the Terms & Conditions of Sale included in the application. (See below.)
How to Apply
- Download the application, print it, and complete all relevant fields.
- Sign the application. If you are not a store owner, make certain that the store owner has signed the application.
- (U.S. Only) Fill out the Multi-Jurisdictional Resale Certification (included in the application).
- (U.S. Only) If your store is located in one of the following states, fill out one of the following tax exemption forms.
- Scan or take a digital photo of your state tax certificate or resale certificate. Every state has different requirements, so contact us if you aren't sure which document you need.
Submit Your Application
- Log into our customer service portal with your Wizards Account.
- Select "WPN Organizer/Retailer" and then "Direct Sales Account Application."
- Use the "Attach Documents" box to attach your signed and completed application form, and (U.S. only) your Multi-Jurisdictional Resale Certification or relevant tax documents.
You will be notified by email if your application has been accepted or if further documentation is required.*
*Acceptance of any application for a Wizards Sales Account is at the sole discretion of Wizards of the Coast.
How to Order
Once your store has been accepted, you will receive a weekly email with a list of available products.
- Select "Place a Direct Sales Order" on the WPN Resources page. (Bookmark this page.)
- Sign in with your Wizards Account.
- In the "Question" field, enter the product and quantities you wish to order. (The required dropdowns will already be filled in.)
Find answers to your questions about the WPN.
Have a Question?Contact Us