There are two ways to do this—one for before the scheduling window closes, and one for after.
Before the scheduling window closes:
1. Go to our Store and Event Locator.
2. Choose "Search Options" and check the "Magic Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier" box.
3. Enter your geographic information and choose "Go."
4. This will generate a list of all nearby stores with a Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier scheduled. To find the date of their event, choose the store, then filter their events to show only Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifiers.
Dates and formats are subject to change. Please contact the store running the event for the most up-to-date information.
If you need to change the date or format of your PPTQ before the scheduling window closes, simply cancel your event and schedule a new one with the correct information.
After the scheduling window closes:
1. Go to the Preliminary Pro Tour Qualifier page on magic.wizards.com.
2. Choose the Fact Sheet for the PPTQ you'd like to check for conflicts.
3. On the Fact Sheet page, choose "Schedule."
4. Use your browser's search feature (usually CTRL+F) to find stores in your area (it's better to search by region than by city or store name).
The schedule is subject to change. Please contact the store running the event for the most up-to-date information.
If you need to change the date or format of your PPTQ, please contact your local Support Team and they'll be happy to look into it with you.