A booster pack inspired by Chaos Drafts, Cube, and over a quarter century of Magic history. With almost 1,700 possible cards, each Mystery Booster is full of surprises.
Release DateMarch 13
- Browse by Product
- Mystery Booster
Distributor Selection Deadline: December 20, 2019
The Mystery Booster is loaded with reprints from over forty previous Magic sets—but these reprints aren’t exactly what today’s Magic players are used to opening in their packs.
Unlike customary reprints, Mystery Booster cards are presented in their original form—original frame, art, typesetting, expansion symbol, legal text, and all.
The Wizards Play Network version of the Mystery Booster contains a foil card, pulled from a curated list spanning over forty Magic sets.
(Note: there also exists a Convention Edition, which instead includes a “playtest card”—an original design that sometimes bends Magic’s traditional rules.)
WPN Premium will have the opportunity to host exclusive Mystery Booster launch events on March 13–15, in a special one-off format. Details, including promo support from Wizards, will be be released closer to the event. To host the event in your store, reach WPN Premium by January 27.
- 2 white commons or uncommons
- 2 blue commons or uncommons
- 2 black commons or uncommons
- 2 red commons or uncommons
- 2 green commons or uncommons
- 1 multicolor common or uncommon
- 1 artifact or land common or uncommon
- 1 rare or mythic rare with the card frame introduced in Core Set 2015
- 1 card from before Core Set 2015 (can be a common, uncommon, rare or Mythic)
- 1 foil card pulled from a curated list
Languages available: English