We want you to be able to host excellent events for your players and we understand that sometimes this requires an alternate venue.
To designate an external play location for your store, simply follow these steps:
- Find a public venue that would be suitable for organized play.
- Make sure your venue has adequate space and amenities for your event(s).
- Submit a request to register your play location.
Benefits of registering your play location include:
- Your events will count towards your store's WPN level.
- Players can find your play location in our Store & Event Locator.
Note: Some programs such as D&D Encounters must be run in your store and cannot be held elsewhere.
For additional questions, please contact your local Wizards of the Coast office.