Critical WER Update
On Tuesday, March 21, our backend systems will undergo a crucial update, including a required update to Wizards Event Reporter.
Here's what you need to know:
When you open WER, on or after March 21, the software will automatically update to the latest version.
Don't wait until Friday night to log in. Report a mid-week draft or casual play to ensure an up-to-date and event-ready system.
Any WPN member without a Wizards Account will lose their information in our system.
With this changeover, DCI numbers not attached to Wizards accounts will no longer be supported. These accounts will lose all personal information and store association.
Without a Wizards Account, you will no longer be able to log in to WER or be identified as a valid WPN member or store contact when calling in to correct events, discuss anything sanctioning-related, or place product orders.
Make sure you, your staff, and your T.O.s have updated to Wizards Accounts.
Updating only takes a few minutes.
Here's how, in five easy steps:
- Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click "Log In." (Not "Create Account.")
- Enter your DCI number in the Login ID field.
- Enter in your case-sensitive password.
- Follow the prompts to create your Wizards account. Your password requires an upper-case and lower-case character, number, and a special character.
- Fill in your account information.
If you have any issues updating your account, reach out to retail support as soon as possible.