Don't Lose Access to WER
Are you still logging into Wizards Event Reporter with a DCI number?
Update your software now to avoid losing access to WER on January 1, 2017.
The current version of WER requires that you log in with a Wizards Account, the same credentials you use to log into our other services such as the customer service portal.
If you haven't switched to a Wizards Account Login ID or misplaced your Login ID or password, update your credentials now. It only takes a few minutes. Here's how:
Need a Wizards Account Login ID?
- Go to Accounts.Wizards.com and click “Log In.” (Not "Create Account.")
- Enter your DCI number in the Login ID field.
- Enter in your case-sensitive password.
- Follow the prompts to create your Wizards account. Your password requires an upper case and lower case character, number, and a special character.
- Fill in your account information. Your Login ID is what you'll use to log into WER going forward.
Forgot Your Password or Login ID?
- Go to Accounts.Wizards.com
- Click "Log In."
- Click "Forgot Login ID" or "Forgot Password"
- On the next screen, answer the prompts to complete the recovery process. An email will be sent to you with next steps.
Get answers to other common questions here.
Test the New Process with a Casual Event
Don't wait until the minutes before Friday Night Magic fires to discover that your login isn't working as you had expected.
After you've installed the WER update and set up your Wizards account, schedule and run a casual event some time during the week before FNM. This will allow you to test out the new process, in a low-pressure setting.
If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to your local support office. They'll be happy to help.
Don’t wait for WER to stop working for you. Update your software today!