Download Wizards Event Reporter Now!
Schedule events, generate pairings, calculate standings, and report results to the Wizards Play Network
|(Updated February 2015)
||Already have WER?
- Current WER Version: 126.96.36.1991
Recent WER Updates and Added Features
- The sanction number is now included in the list of events on the right hand side of the calendar.
- The green “End Event” button has been removed from the players tab for Magic League Events.
- We have added “roll over text” on the Player List Only and Post Event Entry check boxes.
- The functionality of the “Advanced” button has been applied to the scheduling section of an event, so users can make adjustments to email, phone number, post event entry, etc. during the scheduling phase.
- The Player List Only button has been moved from the edit events section to the Casual Events section to prevent events from being invalidated.
- Users will now be able to sanction more than 13 events at a time.
- There was an issue causing the system to recalculate the standings for the top eight within a complete event instead of separate from the event prior to top eight. This issue has been resolved and is now working correctly.
- When searching for a player within Side Event mode, a user may enroll the player they searched for after pressing the enter key.
- When a user/organizer imports a side event, their sorting and filtering selections will be preserved.
Wizards Event Reporter (WER) is software that helps you to create and manage your Wizards Play Network events. Schedule Casual and Rated events, generate pairings and standings, and report results. Download WER and start running your events today!
- Schedule Casual and Rated events for any game the WPN supports
- Schedule store programs such as Friday Night Magic
- Order WPN support materials
- Automatic pairing, results entry, and standings calculation for WPN events
- Print out event pairings, standings, and more
- Report event results to update player ratings and your WPN store level
- Inline help and glossary
- Windows XP (32- or 64-bit)/ Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)