Get Ready for the New Event Reporter in Two Steps
This summer we’re rolling out our new event reporting tool! Get ready to simplify your life with great features that will streamline your work and make running events so much easier.
Plus: Commander will count towards your Engaged Players when this new software goes live, so make the most of your Commander metrics by being ready on rollout!
Store Owners: Take five minutes right now and get your store set up to transition to the new tool. If you do, when the new tool goes live, you'll be ready to dive into all its great features right away.
Step 1: Create a Wizards Account
- Head to Myaccounts.wizards.com
- Click register.
- Follow the prompts to validate your account.
If you already have a Wizards account (the same account used by Arena), log in to the account, confirm the email address listed, then move on to Step 2.
Step 2: Tie Your Wizards Account Information to Your Store
- Head to this Retail Support form.
- Log in with your Organized Play Account. This is the account you normally use to contact Retail Support.
- Submit your Wizards Account information. Double check that you are providing the correct account information. This identifier will tie your store to your Wizards Account and ensure your store metrics are correctly logged by the new event reporting tool.
This form is extremely short: we need your name, verification that you're the owner of your store, your Wizards Account information, and your store name—that's it!
Only store owners can complete these steps, so if you don't own your store, pass this article along to the owner.
If your store has more than one owner, only one owner needs to complete the process. Co-owners can follow the steps above to be shown as a co-owner on the store's account.
Set up your Wizards account now so you'll be ready to meet player demand for streamlined features and start using the new event support tool as soon as it rolls out this summer.