Small Business Saturday—the Saturday after Thanksgiving—has become one of the busiest shopping days of the year. This year it falls on November 28.
Use this simple checklist to help ensure that you’re ready!
1. Prepare your Staff
- Recruit and train additional staff to help out during this busy season.
- Establish your expectations and communicate to your staff the importance of providing excellent service during this busy day.
- Set a work schedule with contingency plans in case of illness, fatigue, or other staff performance issues.
2. Stock Up
- Stock your inventory to accommodate for peak levels of sales.
- Put in your inventory orders early to avoid potential late shipment issues.
3. Promote the Event
Get ready early by checking off these 3 prep tips before the rush and have a great Small Business Saturday!