- Decks have one legendary creature or planeswalker as the commander
- Any mana symbol that appears on a given card must also appear on the commander
- Each player begins the game with 30 life
- Commanders begin the game in the command zone and can be cast from the command zone. Each time a player casts their commander after their first casting, costs 2 additional mana of any color
- If a commander leaves the battlefield, its controller may put it back into their command zone instead of putting it anywhere else it would go
Brawl is a multiplayer format that features the newest card sets. It is best used in casual group play.
60 cards (1 Commander and 59 others)
No more than one of any individual card in the deck (with the exception of basic lands).
Brawl follows the Standard format banned list. See this page for a list of banned cards.